Enterprises increasingly need to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy multiple mobile app solutions to meet the tactical and strategic demands that are required by the business. Cotham Technologies Mobile App Factory (MAF) delivers a business-focused outsourcing approach to mobile app development and management, across the entire enterprise value chain.
The Cotham Technologies app build team are the experts at using our FloFrame platform to create bespoke apps for all types of organisation across industry sectors. No-code technology allows the creation of fully customised native apps quickly and at a much lower cost than traditional coding.
MAF is an aggregation of capabilities that can benefit organisation with the following:
- Define and implement a mobile app strategy and manage the app lifecycle process
- Analyse business needs and design solutions providing best practices for native mobile application delivery models
- Use agile processes and methodologies to prototype, test and develop bespoke mobile application
- Asset reuse across the enterprise
The key advantages for enterprises leveraging MAF approaches include:
- Accelerated time to value with reduced app lifecycle costs
- Integration with legacy and new enterprise systems architectures delivering superior mobile customer experiences
- Enabling clear productivity benefits and differentiated competitive advantages for the organisation
MAF is a two-phase approach with a strategy and scoping phase followed by a rapid execution phase combined with an agile approach for complex delivery and app lifecycle management. The solution offers high impact, innovative native mobile apps delivering frictionless user experiences that support fast and easy access to enterprise assets and business processes driving the adoption of end-to-end digital solutions.